[3830] SS CW K8AZ(K8MR) Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Nov 27 12:09:33 PST 2009

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K8AZ
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8AZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OH

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Missed SB, NL, MB, NT.

A superstation starting at the end of of SS is a great recipe for great rates.
Might have done even better if we could have arranged for WinTest to easily
interface into the SO2R box, as I didn't do any second radio multiplier
searching.

Total for my weekend was 1695 with 78 unique mults. Never heard NL or NT. Total
scores added up to 251,072, which is the equivalent of 1569.2 and a sweep.
Congrats to N2IC for beating that total with only one qso per station!

As always, single op multi station is the absolute most fun way to do CW SS.
Thanks to my hosts N8TR, AC8E, and K8AZ!

73 -  Jim   K8MR