[3830] CQWW CW JY6HQ(K1XM) SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 29 11:24:15 PST 2009

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: JY6HQ
Operator(s): K1XM
Station: JY6ZZ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Jordan

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   31     8       22
   40:   15     4       12
   20:  747    19       82
   15:  444    21       58
   10:    4     3        4
------------------------------
Total: 1241    55      178  Total Score = 848,119

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

When JY1 passed away the Royal Jordanian Radio Amateurs Society became inactive.
 This is changing.  The club station is being rebuilt and elections for officers
were held Saturday.

I operated part-time using one of the old radios, an IC-751A.  It sounded
pretty bad on receive, especially on 40 and 80.  I hope my transmitted signal
was clean.

JY6HQ is the club's contest call.  I'm sure some of you logged it as SQ but
that is not what I sent.

Thanks to the officers and members of RJRAS who allowed me to drop in and use
the station on short notice and who helped with the logistics and stopped by to
see how I was doing.  They're a great group.