[3830] CQWW CW KN4QD SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 29 15:04:22 PST 2009

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KN4QD
Operator(s): KN4QD
Station: KN4QD

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   18    13        9
   40:   99    53       17
   20:   64    43       22
   15:   44    32       17
   10:    2     2        2
------------------------------
Total:  227   143       67  Total Score = 133,560

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Only a part time effort but really enjoyed the time I had. There were some great
signals on the bands and 20 opened up very nicely for me on Saturday and Sunday
evening to Oceania and Asia which was nice. 15 meters wasn't as good on Sunday
for me as Saturday, but I was still glad to see the band be productive.

Highlights for me are probably working D4 on two bands as well as breaking the
rather impressive pile for KG6DX--all on 100 watts. Looking forward to the next
one!

TS-2000, 100 watts, Hexbeam at 6 meters height and Carolina Windom at 15 meters
height. N1MM and Win 7 for logging. 73.