[3830] CQWW CW K3KU SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 29 16:31:06 PST 2009

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K3KU
Operator(s): K3KU
Station: K3KU

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MD

   80:   11     5        5
   40:   76    12       40
   20:   58    13       36
   15:   15     6       12
   10:    2     2        2

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Packet free; 100W; one 90-ft dipole, up 35 ft

Just some spare time operating Sat nite, Sun morning, and Sun evening.  Amazing
how much an East Coast Little Pistol can work by tuning up and down the bands
and picking off Europe, the Carribean/SA, and VK6AA (!!).  I got only one
answer to CQ, and I think that he was actually calling somebody else, and I
think I busted his call.  But I left him and a few other questionable QSOs in
the log.  My score does not matter, so better for me to get dinged than the
other guy.

The country count is from CT, and it gave me a country for working a local big
gun on 10 for the zone mult.  I'm not sure how that is going to shake out.  I
have a bad feeling he did not log me anyhow.  I wonder if UBN ever made
anybody's score negative.