[3830] CQWW CW NG7Z SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 29 16:46:00 PST 2009

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: WA

  160:   14     5        5
   80:   57    17       22
   40:  106    27       47
   20:  292    26       55
   15:  103    19       48
   10:   21     6        7
------------------------------
Total:  593   100      184  Total Score = 445,312

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Everything worked. Learned some neat tricks in N1MM that I hadn't known before.
EU was tough to work on any band. Seems we didn't get an opening on 20 in the
mornings to EU, which is unusual. There was some pressure off of 20 with some
good openings on 15 and 10. Spent several hours on them. Mostly S&P for the
entire contest with the exception of some good runs into JA. Best score ever
for any DX contest at the NG7Z superstation. It can only get better.
Thanks for the Q's
73 Paul NG7Z