[3830] CQWW CW YU7U(YU7BH) SOSB(A)/80 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 29 16:48:19 PST 2009

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: YU7U
Operator(s): YU7BH
Station: YU7BH

Class: SOSB(A)/80 HP
QTH: Kikinda

   80:  670    22       92

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

My goal was to try how many dxcc I can put in the log for one night on 80? With
cluster is not some big deal, but in "Big gun's" environment it is really hard
work.
With simple INV  VEE near the roof and 1,5 kw out I am very happy to put in the
log VK9X, 9L5, A25, HC8...
For serious work on 80 need much, much better setup.
It was just for fun.
My apologize for all USA stations who called me, I was totally deaf, urban
noise is too heavy, and I was  calling cq only one hour , because don't like to
blame anymore :-).

Sorry for my QRM in pile ups, sorry for some bad comments.
Contesting is a serious game:-).

Brane, YU7U ( YU7BH)