[3830] CQWW CW KF6A SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 29 18:06:10 PST 2009

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
             Band : ALL
            Power : HIGH
             Mode : CW
 Default Exchange : 3
       Gridsquare : CM87SP

             Name : Danford Kaeo
          Address : 264 Dundee Dr.
   City/State/Zip : South San Francisco  CA  94080
          Country : USA

     ARRL Section : SCV
        Club/Team : Northern California Contest Club
         Software : N1MM Logger V9.11.0

        Band    QSOs    Pts  Cty   ZN
           7     198     546   71   33
          14     158     428   46   26
          21      46     116   26   16
       Total     402    1090  143   75

            Score : 237,620
              Rig : Kenwood TS-690S AL-80B

         Antennas : Force12 C-3SS stack at 62'&37' Force12 Delta 240 at 69'

          Soapbox :
  No joy on the Force12 Delta240 despite my best efforts and I
  will have to sort that out later. Only managed a half effort
  and all S&P from rusty CW. Picked up a few all time new DX
  CC entities. Need to fix TVI on one television when on 15m.
  Managed to make it fairly quickly through the unruly mobs cu
  tting each others throats in A25 and ZD8 pileups on 20m, so
  the close tribander stack seems to be playing well. Need to
  start a philosophical movement to send your callsign after
  'TU' for the benefit of mankind.

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
  correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
  bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

  Date : 2009-11-29        Signature :