[3830] CQWW CW N1LN SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 29 19:12:30 PST 2009

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: NC-05

  160:   31     9       18
   80:   10     8       10
   40:  369    18       70
   20:  300    12       41
   15:  184    17       53
   10:    9     5        6

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Due to many family obligations the time was not there for a serious effort, but
I got on when I could.  Mostly mornings and early evenings.  The activity
seemed to be quite high, but was quite surprised that open frequencies were
relatively easy to find.   Best hour run was 165 with a couple of 10 minute
averages over 300.  That was fun!!  Maybe next year I can find enough ops for a
real M2 effort.

Hope to work you this weekend in ARRL-DX 160.  We will be running mult-single.

73,
Bruce - N1LN