[3830] CQWW CW K7SS SOSB/160 QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 29 20:14:28 PST 2009

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: SOSB/160 QRP
QTH: wa

  160:  25     5        4
Total:  25     5        4  Total Score = 279

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

what a hoot!       another in a series of oddball off the wall contest entries

QSOS;   25  includes 12 USA Qs.
POINTS 31
ZONES  5     hardest to work. Zone 5. tnx NQ4I... must have listened to 100 CQs
and answered them all, til they heard me.
DXCC   4     hardest to work:  JA.  seemed like an eternity for him to get my
callsign correct.
SCORE:  279

Many countries heard....... very few worked.
Heard HC8, PJ2, FM5, KL7, XE, ZF etc.
Worked:  US, VE, KH6, JA.

Biggest thrill was working my one and only JA...JA5FDJ around midnite on
Friday.

73

Danny K7SS