[3830] CQWW CW OL3R(OK1VWK) SOSB(A)/20 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 30 00:47:21 PST 2009

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OL3R
Operator(s): OK1VWK
Station: OK1WK

Class: SOSB(A)/20 HP
QTH:

   20: 1316    40      137
Total: 1316    40      137  Total Score = 498,432

Club: OL7R contest team

Comments:

Since 2000 first CQWW CW out of OL7R M/? activities. Decided for first time full
test new QTH. Lot of improvisation. Completely portable operation from my car.
All setup (TRX,PA,PC,rotor controll, internet connection by CDMA and operator)
were installed in Skoda Octavia 4x4. Heating was only OM-Power amplifier.
Heating controll only by hand regulation by the open/close car doors or
windows. The problem is S&P operation. No CQ no heating, but when CQ lot of
heat in small space in car. Out temperature over night around 2°C. Really glad
to see 40 zones trough this local conditons.

DX propagation better to East. Good JA and UA9 activity. First day really bad
propagation to NA. Second window was little bit better. The best band for high
scores was 40m seems me. But no antena for this band, yet.

Setup:
------
Hygain TH5MK2 (6m boom, 5el 3bander - 4el for each band, only reflector is
fullsized) at 21m
FT1000MP
OM-Power

OL3R - Continents
20 - CW
QSOs (with dupes)

|   EU   |   NA   |   SA   |   AF   |   AS   |   OC   |
|  42.5% |  34.4% |   2.5% |   2.0% |  17.7% |   0.9% |

OL3R
20 - CW
QSOs (without dupes) - By time

| Hr |          |