[3830] CQWW CW S56A SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 30 04:05:06 PST 2009

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: S56A
Operator(s): S56A
Station: S56A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: JN76GB
Operating Time (hrs): 40:26

  160:  181     8       49
   80:  479    19       72
   40:  589    29      102
   20:  611    33      104
   15:  179    29       65
   10:   11     8       14

Only two minor complaints: poor 10 m band and static rain at the begining.
Major problem seems to be stations not giving callsign after confirming QSO.
I decided to enter classic way without DXC and Skimmer and I did a lot of S&P.
3 top bands closed early but lower ones were in real DX mode.  Loud JA & BY on
80 m.  Easy Far East on 40 m.  Africa mainy on 15 m.  No KH6/KL7 worked but a
lot of VK/ZL.  It was fun again with only 3 hours sleep on Sunday morning.

73 de Mario, S56A