[3830] CQWW CW F8BPN SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 30 04:37:27 PST 2009

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: F8BPN
Operator(s): F8BPN
Station: F8BPN

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: JN05RE

  160:  454    17       60
   80:  204    13       42
   40:  673    24       76
   20:  623    26       68
   15:  116    20       53
   10:    7     6        7

TS 850 S = UG HF Amp
160 m Inverted L + K9AY Loop
80/40 M Inverted V = K9AY Loop
14/21/28 m 7el X7 Cushcraft

Lot of fun during this contest as usual, conditions a bit strange. Very good at
the begining on 160 m, but getting very poor about 2 hours before SR.
Hard to keep a frequency even when you have a good run, there are always good
behaviors starting on your frequency with out asking QRL and even they hear you
loud...
Little opening on 15 and 10 m sunday just for some multipliers...
Thanks to all stations worked, my appologies to all who called me but didn't
work.
See you next year and hopefully sunspots will be higher!

73/88 de F8BPN Mau