[3830] CQWW CW LX5T(LX1KC) SOSB/40 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 30 04:50:27 PST 2009

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: LX5T
Operator(s): LX1KC
Station: LX1KC

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Beaufort

   40: 1780    38      138
Total: 1780    38      138  Total Score = 522,192

After a break in 2008 where I operated from EI0W (Thos's station) I had a run
from my home station this year. No changes on the equipment and I think I did
it not ot bad with my 2  vertical, using a FT1000MP and a challenger Amp. I
missed zone 34 who was covered a long time by QRM, no sign here from zone 2.
Local QRN made receiving sometimes difficult. Good openings on long path and
big signals from KH6 during day time. I had a lot of fun and thanks to all
calling me.
73s de Chris LX1KC / LX5T

some Photos:
http://www.pbase.com/christian59/amateur_radio