[3830] CQWW CW YO9HP SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 30 05:22:52 PST 2009

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: YO9HP
Operator(s): YO9HP
Station: YO9HP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: KN35BA

  160:  255    13       54
   80:  794    22       81
   40: 1066    37      123
   20:  842    36      107
   15:  356    30       87
   10:   44     8       23

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

The final result is below my expectations. The target was: 4000 Q / 5 M pts, but
I am far of it. I can find good reasons for my result (poor propagation on
10/15m, lack of receiving antennas on low bands, too long breaks to be
competitive, lack of motivation to operate SO2R, etc), but it is too late now
to change the score. What to do now? I think I should start the preparations
for CQWW 2010.. 73, Alex YO9HP