[3830] CQWW CW CW5W(CX6VM) SOSB/20 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 30 10:39:26 PST 2009

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: CW5W
Operator(s): CX6VM
Station: CX6VM

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: EL MANGRULLO

   20: 2783    39      143

Club: EL MANGRULLO CG

Comments:

A nice contest in a complicated weekend. We lost Geo CX8BBH the week before the
contest. I miss you.... God bless you.

why too many dupes? I logged 70 dupes. The second day I sent QSO B4 to most of
the dupes that called me, if not, maybe I have 150 dupes in my log,
incredible!

Was a stormy weekend. On friday I did a dipole that help me a lot!

Unfortunately I turn off all 1 hour before the end because the storm was just
over the location, when I had a great rate to USA.

See you in ARRL10...

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W