[3830] CQWW CW NA2U SOSB/20 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 30 20:53:33 PST 2009

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: NA2U
Operator(s): NA2U
Station: NA2U

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: az
Operating Time (hrs): .1

   20:   3     3        2
Total:   3     3        2  Total Score = 15

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

This is not a typo.  After returning home from an excellent weekend of
contesting at N7AT I took about 10 minutes to work a bit of the contest at my
own shack, HOA restricted as it is.  I missed all zones except 3, 4, and 9.
Worked PJ2T on first call.  Not bad.  Would have liked to have made a few more
Qs but I had used up my radio time for the weekend.

Rig = Icom Pro III, 100w
Antenna = multi-band dipole at FIVE FEET above the ground.  Antenna nailed to
inside of the concrete block wall that surrounds our property, making it
invisible so the neighbors and HOA police are none the wiser.  And, I don't
need no stinkin' yagis.

That's all for now, I have to let the rig cool down.

73 from the desert.......Fred/NA2U

p.s.  I was kidding about the yagis

p.p.s.  With this score I'm claiming victory in the 2010 Poisson d'Avril
contest for SOSB/20 class.