[3830] NCCC Sprint K0TG LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Oct 1 20:09:12 PDT 2009

                    NCCC Sprint - October 2

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: K0TG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:  14     11
   40:  18     11
Total:  32     22  Total Score = 704

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Fun again.  No 160 here.  I could tell stations were back to three bands again.
Suddenly 40 seemed vacant (at least no new ones on it). Went to 80 and that
kinda vacated fast too.  Got there a bit to late.

Good to work Roger K0MPH on 40 in NC.  Pretty light signal, but were able to do
it. Had another one that was pretty light that we never finished.  I think we
mutually agreed to move on after a few tries.  :)

Hope to see you next week, but might miss it. That will be the first miss in
many weeks!  Such fun!

73, John  K0TG