[3830] CaQP N6WG SOFixed QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 4 15:49:19 PDT 2009

                    California QSO Party

Call: N6WG
Operator(s): N6WG
Station: N6WG

Class: SOFixed QRP
QTH: Newark CA

  160:    0     0
   80:   33     0
   40:   88     0
   20:  138     2
   15:   45     1
   10:    1     0
    6:    0     0
    2:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  305     3  Mults = 49  Total Score = 45,129

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Family obligations cut into available operating time, so I was very
pleased to break the 300 QSOs line this year.  Still way below my best
year in 2006 with 421 Qs, but not bad considering.  I'll take it anyway :-)
Thanks to everyone for the Qs.  It was fun just sitting and CQing and
watching to see what states would come back to me.  Some very definite
propagation patterns, with some areas never heard from at all, and others
very active.
Hope to do better next year.
Thanks and 73
Bob N6WG