[3830] CQ WW RTTY IV3TMV M/2 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Oct 9 21:41:07 PDT 2009

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: IV3TMV
Operator(s): IV3ZXQ,IV3JCC,IV3XPP,IV3IXN,IV3RJT,IV3TMV
Station: IV3TMV

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: udine

   80:  378            15      51    11
   40:  859            41      84    28
   20: 1060            54      93    36
   15:  307            20      83    28
   10:   18             0      15     8
Total: 2622   0       130     326   111  Total Score = 3,539,214

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

Hello everyone,
and 'was a good contest organized at the last moment not to miss the
opportunity' to participate in CQWW test.
Excellent propagation conditions in the first part of the test, unfortunately,
an incident, we did lose the first 4 hours of testing on 80 meters because the
radio showed an anomaly of TX
moved down. Then replaced the radio through IV3ZXQ, everything 'back
regularly.
Pity about the result will be 'for the next time.
Excellent condition setup, everything worked out for the best, No 'was the time
to install additional antennas, but this' already' in the thinking of the next
test of 2010.
Thanks to all the participants for their long availability 'to operate from a
station unknown to them.
Good system to have a cook (emanuele)  available for meals in turn.
I hope that everyone will have enjoyed and I hope eventually to replicate
perhaps during the WAE test
cu in the next test
Flavio iv3tmv