[3830] PaQP N2WN Single Op QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 12 04:54:11 PDT 2009

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: N2WN
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N2WN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   25      4
   80:   49     28
   40:   72     22
   20:   43     31
-------------------------------------
Total:  189     85      0        0  Mults = 58  Total Score = 47,038.0

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

CW count was down on 80, unable to do much Sunday due to horrible noise. Missed
POT, CLE, BRA which were heard in S&P, but never found running, wound up with
two fewer counties this year. Attempts at running were not particularly
fruitful, sorry to disappoint those who thought I was in Pa... N4KAE was
everywhere, great job! Thanks to W3DYA, W3USA, K8RYU, WB2ABD for hitting the
road and managing to dig me out. Was pleasantly surprised with the eases of
contacts on 20M this year, it really helped. Thanks all!

73,
julius
elecraft K3s