[3830] PaQP W9QL Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 12 19:15:15 PDT 2009

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: W9QL
Operator(s): W9QL
Station: W9QL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL

  160:
   80:         107
   40:         245
   20:          22
   15:           1
-------------------------------------
Total:   0     375      0        0  Mults = 64  Total Score = 24,000.0

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Well, the same number of mult's as 2008, but missed different counties this
year. I thought I was on a roll when I had FOR, SNY and CLE early on, but wound
up missing NUM SUL and PHI. Heard NUM and SUL, but they did not hear me
frantically calling. Never did hear PHI. It's hard to get the sweep as an SSB
only op. Thanks to all the mobiles/rovers, who made this possible. This is
always a fun contest. See you next week in the ILQP from Lake County.

Dave
W9QL