[3830] NyQP W1NN SOCW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 18 08:39:25 PDT 2009

                    New York QSO Party

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 5 mins

----------------------------
Total:   3      0       0  Mults = 3  Total Score = 18

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Where I live in Ohio it is not so far to the NY border and I was seriously
thinking about going to NY to do a mobile effort in this event, but the contest
hours really turned me off.  Even if I end up at the NY/PA border at the end of
the contest (2 AM local), it would be about 5 AM by the time I get home, which
is just too late for me.  Noon to midnight (EDST)would make a lot more sense.
Personally, I would prefer 10 AM to 10 PM - much easier on the body, more
family friendly and attractive to Europeans.

73, Hal W1NN
Medina, OH