[3830] JARTS K2DSL Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 18 17:10:15 PDT 2009

                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: K2DSL
Operator(s): K2DSL
Station: K2DSL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Waldwick, NJ
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   34   69    12
   40:   54  118    24
   20:  258  664    60
   15:    2    5     2
   10:
------------------------
Total:  348  856    98  Total Score = 83,888

Club: Bergen ARA

Comments:

Rough going at times finding many new stations to work on Sunday especially on
40m and 80m. Maybe it was the other active contests that pulled some folks
away. 15m seemed to have no activity whenever I checked there. Highlight for me
was a contact with Thailand for my first logged contact there - did the happy
dance around the house after that one! Thanks for all the contacts! Kenwood
TS-2000 running 100w into a G5RV. Very 73 - David - K2DSL