[3830] CQWW SSB W1NR SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 26 04:10:06 PDT 2009

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W1NR
Operator(s): W1NR
Station: W1NR

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    6     4        6
   80:   20     8       11
   40:   55    18       42
   20:  158    28      101
   15:  126    21       77
   10:   15     6        9

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Friday was slow so I decided to get to bed early. I woke up in the middle of the
night from a massive migraine headache that kept me out of action nearly all of
Saturday. Either too much chocolate, muscle strain or I am just allergic to
phone contests. Then my rotor for the 10 and 15 beams quit stuck on south. So
much for the nice EU openings. After that I never really got back into the
swing of it. Now did any one else notice the frequent occurrence of audio
harassment and jamming on 40 and 20 this year?