[3830] CQWW SSB 6W1RY(F5VHJ) SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 26 08:39:18 PDT 2009

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: 6W1RY
Operator(s): F5VHJ
Station: 6W1RY

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Senegal

  160:    1     1        1
   80:   51     9       35
   40:  787    24       82
   20:  920    28       82
   15: 1790    32      108
   10: 1051    20       84

I did not give my call sign after every QSO, but yet had the lowest numbers of
dupes in years! Perhaps finally people are using computer logging.
10 was fun but lack of USA indicated that the band was not all that open.
All this with two tribandes, a 2 elment 40 and wires.
Only lost power Sunday morning so I was very lucky and did not have to use the
generator very much. In Africa, that is very unusual.
Still fun after only 45 years of contesting.