[3830] CQWW SSB N5AA(@K5NA) M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 26 11:44:40 PDT 2009

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N5AA
Operator(s): K5NA K5DU
Station: K5NA

Class: M/S HP
QTH: South Texas

  160:   17     7       15
   80:   26    10       17
   40:   84    25       65
   20:  165    35      132
   15:  133    31      114
   10:   47     9       21
------------------------------
Total:  472   117      364  Total Score = 609,908

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I started out doing a part-time single-op assisted effort using our family's
club call, N5AA. But after my XYL Susan (K5DU) had some station difficulties on
Saturday, I convinced her to make a few QSOs under the N5AA callsign. That made
us switch categories to M/S.

I am sure that we have some band change violations now because of the switch in
categories. But I am certain that the CQWW logchecking will find them all and
remove them.

It was fun using a different call for a change. It took a little while to get
use to it.

73, Richard - K5NA