[3830] CQWW SSB KV0Q SOSB(A)/40 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 26 20:00:12 PDT 2009

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KV0Q
Operator(s): KV0Q
Station: KV0Q

Class: SOSB(A)/40 HP
QTH: Co

   40:  693    34      113

Conditions towards Europe were very difficult both evenings from Colorado even
with my full sized 3 element 40 meter yagi at 180 feet.  It seemed like a
magnet blanket prevented me from working all but the first tier Europeans.
Conditions toward Asia however seemed very good both mornings working over 400
Asian stations in the contest.

Regardless of the conditions I enjoyed the contest and I am looking forward to
the CW CQWW next month.

73s

Bill, KV0Q