[3830] CQWW SSB VA7FC SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Oct 27 08:57:58 PDT 2009

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VA7FC
Operator(s): VA7FC
Station: VA7FC

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: COURTENAY B.C.

  160:   68     5        4
   80:   89     9       12
   40:  170    18       21
   20:  895    32       93
   15:  360    24       56
   10:    2     2        2

Thank you very much to everyone who called me .. I Love this contest and I had a
fantastic time !! had one glitch where rf was getting into the CAT cable on the
ft-890 and changing the frequency on N1MM logging program... after I  fixed
that all was good.... did miss my ft-1000mp MARK-V on the lower bands ..I
thought 80 meters was very skanky this year... really enjoyed my small runs to
Europe and Japan on 20 meters and 15 meters ... and my large runs to the USA
.... Cant wait till 10 meters is back ....I am always amazed what can be
accomplished with limited antennas on a small city lot... would like to join a
DX/Contest club anyone know of one ???? Hope to see everyone next year !!!