[3830] CQWW SSB ES5RY(@ES6Q) SOSB(A)/80 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Oct 27 21:32:23 PDT 2009

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: ES5RY
Operator(s): ES5RY
Station: ES6Q

Class: SOSB(A)/80 HP
QTH: KO37OP
Operating Time (hrs):

   80: 1113    26       97
Total: 1113    26       97  Total Score = 172,500

Club: Tartu Contest Team

Comments:

Not begin contest 00:00 utc
1 minute takes silence for memory 4 HAMS,....condolence!

Contest:

WOW!Whats contest-Super!My first knuckle down was 1989 on 80m SSB and now
after
20 years I back.Full circle!1989 I have TS820S and Pyramide antenna+2 beverages
and 2009 IC775DSP GP+delta+beverages.

High-lights,
TX:used us old-old single vertical (putting up on 1990 year) and Delta
Loop(putting up on 2000 year)-work!!!No any signal received this antennas.RX
antennas was beverage system-10 beverages(tnx ES5QX!)Heard 126 countries and 33
zones,but work only 97/26.Rrrrrrr.Dualwatch-very effective!Saturday was great
condx.

Low-lights:

I have lots technical problems.
My Heil headset make noise,not voice and no any stations tell me:something is
wrong-look!!!I found saturday evening new Heil(tnx again Juss 5QX).

Summa-summarum:

What I found:ES5RY not SSB operator and ES5RY no know what termin is work on
SPLIT.It make me so sadness. Results here 22 USs and 22 JAs.I forget all
casuistrys at contest.So bad story for me.
But,what let bygones be bygones,now time think end november.Estonians says:"
which gones sh.. try afresh again-which not kill You,this will make stronger
You!"

73!Tom ES5RY