[3830] CQWW SSB VE5PV(@VE5WI) M/M HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Oct 27 22:57:18 PDT 2009

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE5PV
Operator(s): VA6GWS VA6NJK VA6ZZZ VE5CMA VE5FN VE5WI VE6BBP
Station: VE5WI

Class: M/M HP
QTH: SK
Operating Time (hrs): 32:50

  160:   55     4        3
   80:  107     9       10
   40:   94    18       29
   20: 1130    27       79
   15:  736    24       57

Our usual semi serious effort. The emphasis was on fun and good fellowship so
when the condx went blotto when a solar event occurred, we shut it down and
chatted. Ditto when "one-way" skip condx happened. When the bands favored us,
we went at it. Thus the fun parts took priority over the drudgery of simply
rolling up the score.  And we broke in a brand new contester - VA6GWS - so it
was a good weekend.