[3830] CQWW SSB PX5E(PY2LSM) SOSB/40 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Oct 28 05:32:16 PDT 2009

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: PX5E
Operator(s): PY2LSM
Station: PP5JR

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Santa Catarina

   40:  938    31       92

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Nice to be in a BIG station!
Sergio PP5JR thank you very much for oportunity...I am thankfull very much.
Thanks for tips and info, really good to be with excelents operators and
friends(PP5JR, PP5WG and PU5DIG).
First time on 40 meters band, some difficulties with exactly direction of
antenna, really few experience...but I learn so much with great operators.

I want thank also PY2MTV, PY2BK, PY2ZXU always very patience with me hihihihi

Thank for all qso, 73.

Alan PY2LSM