[3830] CQWW SSB CR3A M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Oct 28 15:25:07 PDT 2009

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: CR3A
Operator(s): CT3BD, CT3DL,CT3DZ, CT3EE,CT3EN, CT3IA, CT3KU, CT3KY, CT3NT, CT4NH
Station: CR3A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Madeira Island

  160:   70    14       69
   80:  461    21       97
   40: 1110    36      123
   20: 1690    38      148
   15: 3589    37      148
   10:  172    21       93

Club: CT3 Madeira Contest Team

Comments:

Hi all
This was the first operation from the new location in the North of the island.

We had 12 days to erect all the station from scratch.
Unfortunnatly we did not have time to erect a suitable Antenna field for the
low bands, we expect to have it ready for the next one.
We would like to thank all the stations who made a qso with us.
A small reference to DX Patrol HF Monobanders, in www.ct1ffu.com. A BIG thanks
to CT1FFU in producing this new antennas, and to him and CT1QP for helping us,
assembling it.
Congratulations to CN3A, P33W, who already published their scores, for their
achievements.
Congratulations also to the operation of FY5KE and all the other M/S Stations
for their effort.

To finish, a small message to all the family of C6APR Team members:
Our most sincere condolences, we will miss their signal on the bands.
To them, wherever they are, our 59 33.