[3830] CQWW SSB PY2WC(@ZW5B/PY5EG) SOSB/40 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Oct 29 11:26:16 PDT 2009

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: PY2WC
Operator(s): PY2WC
Station: ZW5B/PY5EG

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: CURITIBA

   40: 1090    37      136
Total: 1090    37      136  Total Score = 521,027

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

I had a great time operating from PY5EG / PP5EG (Mr.Oms's contest station). He
was operating from 4U1UN (in NY/USA) and he gave me the opportunity to operate
CQWW SSB from Curitiba, South of Brazil, It´s a huge and wonderfull contest
station.

Propagation was fantastic in the weekend. Many Australians station were
getting
strong such as 3W1, HS0AC, HS0ZEE, C91IW, VR2C, RW9USA, UP0L (WINNER), and MANY
OTHERS JAPANESE, NORTH AMERICANS, Those stations I could hear 59 all the time
!!
By the way... ZW5B contest station has 4 elem FULLSIZE Yagi for 40 meters and I
used a YAESU FT 1000MP MARK V AND 1 KW LEGAL POWER IN BRAZIL.

Thank you for all that worked PY2WC (ZW5B at PY5EG,)and honestly I had a very
great time on PY5EG's farm station. Very wonderful place and amazing support
from local hams in South of Brazil.

My special thanks for PY5EG/PP5EG (Mr.Oms)and his daughter (PAMELA), PY5CA
(Maia)and his wife, PY5KD (Luciano) and his nice family and PY2EL (Rick).

ALSO I AM VERY HAPPY BECAUSE  BROKEN CQWW BRAZILIAN RECORD SOSB 40M BY(PP5XX
PETER).

To finish, a small message to all the family of C6APR Team members:
Our most sincere condolences, we will miss their signal on the bands.
To them, wherever they are, our 59/599 11.

73 and work PY2WC every contest !!!

QSL'S OK VIA BUREAU, ALSO UPLOADED LOG IN  LoTW AND EQSL