[3830] IlQP KD9MS Fixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Oct 29 12:23:09 PDT 2009

                    Illinois QSO Party

Call: KD9MS
Operator(s): KD9MS
Station: KD9MS

Class: Fixed LP
QTH: EM87mg

  160:
   80:     17
   40:     13      119
   20:
   15:               1
------------------------
Total:     30      120  Mults = 60  Total Score = 10,800

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Great fun! I was able to talk to quite a few new hams and invite them to get
involved in the contest. I look forward to this contest every year especially
because I am about the only Pulaski county ham to get involved. Since I live so
far south in IL the Chicago stations come in well on 40. (I can see KY from my
front yard.)

I also think this is a great opportunity to get the radio and antennas ready
for the CQWW the following week. I will do my best to operate this contest
every year!

73,
Craig KD9MS