[3830] NCCC Sprint K3TN LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Oct 30 04:10:56 PDT 2009

                    NCCC Sprint - October 30

Call: K3TN
Operator(s): K3TN
Station: K3TN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:  21     13
   40:  16     11
   20:   6      5
Total:  43     29  Total Score = 1,247

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I fumfered around after dinner trying to get my T antenna to load up on 160 but
only symbolic progress - I can now tune it up but if I go above 25 watts the
SWR rises and the transmitter backs off. I bet there is water in something,
somewhere. Since I wasn't going to have 160, I wasted some time on 20 mostly
listening to everyone else work everyone else. I'm hoping to pick up an AB-577
this weekend to get a temporary beam in the air for SS, so for the next NS
should have a bit more gain on 20 for a change.

PVRC was having a SS practice run on 80 at 0200, so with the QSOs there and
then the few I gave out in the SNS, I guess had a 60 hour.

John K3TN