[3830] CQWW SSB IR9Y(@IT9BLB) M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Oct 30 08:38:36 PDT 2009

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: IR9Y
Operator(s): IT9ABY IT9BLB IT9HUV IT9RBW IT9RGY IT9VDQ IT9WKU IT9ZGY IT9ZMX IT9ZRU IW9HIK
Station: IT9BLB

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Palermo - Sicily

  160:  122    12       56
   80:  427    17       83
   40:  721    34      122
   20: 1194    37      141
   15: 1582    39      149
   10:  805    30      116

Club: ARIPA DX Team

Comments:

Extremely bad weather conditions till full saturday: high QRN and winds to 60mph
with the 160m Inv-L broken twice. Anyway, high bands were in an unusual good
shape, both on saturday and sunday. Our targets in terms of Qs, Mults and
points were exceeded and we set a new M/S IT9's all time record. UFB 10 meters
opening on sunday, with rates available only many years ago and some very good
far "DX" multipliers! Superb 15 meters and good enough 20 meters (we sincerely
expected really better on sunday afternoon/evening).

Equipment
160: 18m high Inverted-L
80: 1/4 wave vertical + Delta Loop
40: 2 el yagi @ 22m