[3830] CQ WW RTTY IY1NGM(@IR1G) M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Sep 28 09:54:11 PDT 2009

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: IY1NGM
Operator(s): IW1ARB IW1QN IZ1LBG
Station: IR1G

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CORTAZZONE

   80:  280             12      45    11
   40:  541             37      67    21
   20:  810             55      89    32
   15:  325             32      76    29
   10:   23                     12     6
Total: 1979  4881      136     289    99  Total Score = 2,557,644

First thanks very much to Federico (IW1QN)  that come and join us during this
contest.

We have had many problem during the contest…interface sometimes didn’t work
properly and once the system crashed. But as usual lot of fun and it’s very
nice to hear  15 m a little bit open.

Contest:
First hours were amazing. After 1 hour of good running on 80 m we move on 40
where we had a very good pile up to NA. There we never hear  (and work so) many
State as this weekend. Just before sunrise we move on 80 m where there was also
some interesting NA signal on the band. Morning was (as usual) disappointing
there. There was no possibility to make a good run and so we search mult quite
all time. Then when bands open to NA everything change…again good rate and
signal from west coast  59+20/59+30. Second night were not good as first one
but we worked many mults. The second day was quite as the first one…

Thanks very much to everyone that call us!

Filippo IZ1LBG (and IY1NGM group)