[3830] WPX SSB N9CM SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Apr 1 05:48:26 PDT 2010

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: N9CM
Operator(s): N9CM
Station: N9CM

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Riverview, FL

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

All QSOs were made using the Search and Snatch method.  That technique is
somewhat similar to Search and Pounce.  Regardless, it meant nearly constant
tuning with the VFO knob on my 28 year old Kenwood TS-830S!

Several North America stations were over 1,000 QSOs when I worked them and told
me I was a new mult for them!  In what other contest can an N9 be a semi-rare
station?  It just adds to the glamor of the format of this contest.

Thanks to all that made this an enjoyable experience.

73,
Dick, N9CM (ex-K4GKD)