[3830] NCCC Sprint K9MMS LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Apr 1 20:43:34 PDT 2010

                    NCCC Sprint - April 2

Call: K9MMS
Operator(s): K9MMS
Station: K9MMS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL

   40:  45     13
Total:  45     13  Total Score = 585

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

It was fun to be back in the NS after several weeks off.  I could not hit 50 Qs
-- a few too many dead spots.  I had better "luck" with CQs than with "jump
balls."

It was also good to have DanOH and KidWA back in the action.  I worked DanOH
several times, but missed KidWA / K0DXC -- even though Cal and I spoke on the
telephone several minutes before the NS started.

Yesterday, after I saw Ken / N6RO's e-mail inviting DanWA and the KID back into
the "dupes-allowed" action, I spoke with Cal / K0DXC on the phone and suggested
that he and Dan confer about switching names to cause some extra fun in the NS.
 I still remember an NCJ Sprint some years ago in which N6TR and N5KO switched
Tree and Trey to the opposite calls, and the "fun" that created.  It gave me
the idea to suggest that KID and DAN switch QTH suffixes.  :)

It was great to hear and work K1DG several times, but Doug's no "Fool."  :)

Thanks for the Qs, Ms, and fun.
73,
    Gary