[3830] WPX SSB KC3R(LZ4AX) SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Apr 5 16:35:28 PDT 2010

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KC3R
Operator(s): LZ4AX
Station: K3CR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: State College, PA

   20: 1546

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Some mighty huge scores out there! Congratulations to N3KS and the guys at K9RS
and K1LZ!

Didn't intend to operate the whole 36 hours, mostly wanted to play around with
K3's AGC settings. Changed my mind after the first million points. Still, tried
to take it easy and keep the fun factor as high as possible for a phone contest.
Stayed away from 20 and 40 when there were really crowded, slept when I felt
sleepy, took time off every 4-5 hours. Felt good, quite different than ARRL
Phone.

Thanks to Jim, WA3FET for letting me use the station and CU in WPX CW!
73, Alex LZ4AX