[3830] JIDX CW N6ML(@K6LRG) SOSB/15 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Apr 10 21:13:56 PDT 2010

                    JIDX CW Contest

Call: N6ML
Operator(s): N6ML
Station: K6LRG

Class: SOSB/15 LP
QTH: Livermore, CA

Total:  133    36  Total Score = 4,788

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

K3 (100W), Force 12 C3S (tribander), N1MM Logger

First experiment in operating a contest from the K6LRG station remotely over
the internet. Used Skype for audio, which introduced a significant delay (large
portion of a second), making running difficult (by the time I heard that someone
was calling, I'd already started CQing again), and S&P practically impossible
(had tuned past the stations before I heard them). Need to find a better
audio-over-IP solution... interesting experiment, though...

Apologies for my latency-induced QLFs - at least I have an excuse this time ;)