[3830] GaQP DL/WA4PXP(@DJ3AA) Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Apr 11 18:01:05 PDT 2010

                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: DL/WA4PXP
Operator(s): WA4PXP
Station: DJ3AA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Germany

  160:
   80:      4       0
   40:      0       0
   20:     21       0
------------------------
Total:     25       0  CW-Dig Mults = 24  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 1,200

Lots of problems with the remotes this weekend.  Thanks to DJ3AA for the fine
station.  Lots of SWR problems which reduced our signal to about 20 watts down
from 85 w.  But there were highlights.  Worked K4BAI/M and W3DYA/M with great
signals on 20.  I did work N4PN on SSB just becasue I could not resist.  That
qso is not in the results.  The signals on 80 were very loud and the stations
easy to work wish I could have found a mobile.  Asked Paul N4PN to try 160 and
sure enough there he was on 1819.  But my SWR problems made that QSO
impossible.  There were many European DX participants calling and working Ga
mobiles on 20 and 40.  OM2VL must have a large antenna farm he really gets out.
 On to the next QSO party

Jim WA4PXP operating DJ3AA via internet remote control.