[3830] GaQP NA4BW Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Apr 11 19:31:29 PDT 2010

                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: NA4BW
Operator(s): NA4BW
Station: NA4BW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: COBB
Operating Time (hrs): 6:35

  160:
   80:    102       48
   40:     97       79
   20:     28       18
------------------------
Total:    227      145  CW-Dig Mults = 43  Ph Mults = 36  Total Score = 47,321

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

I'm hopeful that our out of state guests enjoyed GQP 2010.

We couldn't control the propagation, but know there was significant efforts
made to increase in-state activity. We are fortunate to have members and clubs
that tried very hard this year to get all 159 counties on the air. That's a lot
of counties!!

Did we succeed? Only time will tell on that. Thx also to the TCG and ACG for
bringing their mobiles over to help us with coverage and of course to our own
SECC/SEDXC mobiles. Those that I missed - THANK YOU too

It was also good to hear what appears to be an increase in the in-state fixed
station participation. I worked numerous Ga. counties that I have never heard
before.

Had to miss most of this one due to other conflicts, but enjoyed it greatly
while on.

73 Brian NA4BW
2009/2010 SECC President