[3830] GaQP N4YT M/S LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Apr 12 08:03:19 PDT 2010

                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: N4YT
Operator(s): N4YT,KF4WUI
Station: N4YT

Class: M/S LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 8:41

  160:     0         6
   80:     0        34
   40:     0        99
   20:     0        41
   15:     0         0
   10:     0         2
    6:     0         0
------------------------
Total:     0       182  CW-Dig Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 37  Total Score = 6,734

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Great QSO Party despite the bands. This was the first outing for the new
portable station so there were several issues that had to be worked through
including a transmitter failure in one station before the party began, which
left us as multi/single. I invited a new op to participate with me and wish to
thank all the stations that were patient with him in his first contest. We
learned alot about the new station including some changes that will need to be
made to make things run a little smoother.
73
Bob - N4YT