[3830] MtQP KI7MT Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Apr 12 16:03:43 PDT 2010

                    Montana QSO Party

Call: KI7MT
Operator(s): KI7MT
Station: KI7MT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Helena, MT

  160:
   80:                   5
   40:                  87
   20:                 115
----------------------------
Total:   0      0      229  CW Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 0  Dig Mults = 44  Total Score = 20,152

Just a few hours over the weekend, not even half the alloted time for the test.
MT participation seemed low here, I guess we'll see when the results com out.
Operated mostly PSK31 & 63 with a bit of RTTY, and I can tell you for sure, it
takes "allot" of patients. I normally operate RTTY at allot fast pace / rate,
so this was a good practice run for for Field Day as we'll be operating off
Solar Power this year and allot of PSK I'm sure.

Had a couple problems that caused some strange affects with Audio in PSK, so
need to eval the whole setup and try to determine what the root cause was,
hopefully nothing major.

TNX for all the Q's. All contacts have been uploaded to LoTW and eQSL for those
interested.

See you in the 7QP.

73's
Greg