[3830] NCCC Sprint K8MR LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Apr 15 20:10:24 PDT 2010

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - April 16

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ohio

  160:   6      5
   80:  18     13
   40:  12      7
   20:   6      2
Total:  42     27  Total Score = 1,134

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Wow, was 40 long. Even usually loud guys like N4AF were scatter qsos. OTOH I did
have a 4 bander with N6RO!

I couldn't bring myself to do a W4NZ style operation from my driveway, but
tomorrow I load up the van for a trip to Michigan for the Michigan QSO Party on
Saturday. Hope to see lots of NS'ers as I drive around - especially those of you
from those not so common states!  Note that the MiQP counts mults by mode, so I
might be asking you to QSY to SSB. Likewise, if you're doing MiQP at all
seriously, I can easily QSY in <5 seconds, if I'm not busy running a pileup.

73  -  Jim   K8MR