[3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Apr 15 20:40:26 PDT 2010

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - April 16

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

  160:   0      0
   80:  11      8
   40:  21     14
   20:  14     10
Total:  46     32  Total Score = 1,472

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Great to hear K1ZR and NG7M.  . probably other newcomers that I missed.

This was an NS to dream for. . until 160, where I did not make a single contact
due to a malfunction that remains a mystery and will remain so until after
Visalia.  Still a record score.

Thanks for all the fun, as always.  And I was so pleased to see the new
divisions come up in the 3830 form.  Bruce has been most helpful, both with the
calendar entries and with the 3830 form.

Hope see some of you in Visalia tomorrow.

73 Bill n6zfo