[3830] MiQP KS5A M/S LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Apr 18 05:19:56 PDT 2010

                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: KS5A
Operator(s): KS5A
Station: KS5A

Class: M/S LP
QTH: AZ

   80:    7
   40:   38      6
   20:   61      7
--------------------
Total:  106     13  CW Mults = 52  Ph Mults = 11  Total Score = 14,175

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Spotting clusters use puts me in the Multi class.  Normal mid day blahs on 20m.
Afternoon and early evening activity was good on 20m.  I checked 15m often
without any luck.  Both 40 and 80 were very noisy out west with 40 most
productive the last few hours of the party.

Many thanks to the Mad River Club for the sponsorship and especially to the
mobiles and portables that always make the contest: K8MR(16), K8IR(10),
NE9U(7), W8JJ(6), N9NE(4), W8CAR(4), WI9WI(2).

Big weekend ahead with the 7QP, County Hunters, INQP, and NEQP (May 1-2).  See
you in those for sure.