[3830] MiQP W0BH Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Apr 18 12:24:35 PDT 2010

                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS

   80:   30     13
   40:   44     34
--------------------
Total:   74     47  CW Mults = 40  Ph Mults = 26  Total Score = 12,870

Could only manage a part-time effort and missed 20m completely, but was very
impressed with the number of counties on in the time that I did operate.  The
mobiles were definately out there, but there were a surprisingly high number of
fixed stations calling CQ as well.  Compliments to the MRRC on that one!

Overall, I worked 60 unique calls and 50 unique counties in four and a half
hours.  Many thanks to the mobiles: K8MR/22, K8IR/4, NE9U/4, W8JJ/4, N9NE/3,
WI9WI/3 and W8CAR/2.  I particularly enjoyed the fast-switch CW/SSB operation
of K8MR.  It makes quite a difference in total number of contacts.  Top fixed
stations were K8MQP/4 and N8SS/4 (remember, no 20m for me).

A fun time. Thanks to all for the Qs!

73, Bob, w0bh