[3830] NCCC Sprint KY4F LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Apr 22 20:07:52 PDT 2010

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - April 23

Call: KY4F
Operator(s): KY4F
Station: KY4F

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:   5      5
   40:  12     10
   20:   3      1
Total:  20     16  Total Score = 320

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Well, that was just embarrassing!  I think I QLF'd half my QSO's.  Somehow kept
getting my vfo focus all fouled up!  K4BAI, John, sorry I lost you the first
time around and nearly did the second time.  Ended up using the paddle and
managed to fat finger that, and send the exchange in the wrong sequence.  Wow!
I think I better get more sleep next Wednesday night!  All I can say is thanks
to those I worked, I hope the AL multiplier is helpful.  No where for me to go
but up from here.... of course, I think I said that last week!  Yikes.

73 Doug
KY4F